INDICA (70% INDICA 30% SATIVA)| MODERATE VARIATION | SMOOTH AND SWEET
DESSERT | FRESH BERRY
Years in the making, Strawberry Cheesecake is the most decadent in her class. The result of generations of backcrossing our P.P.D. and the Forum Cut of G.S.C, you get all the density of G.S.C. mixed with P.P.D.’s outrageous sweetness. Powerful notes of strawberry jam mixed with underlying tones of buttery cheese give this variety its delicious name. Huge trichome production make Strawberry Cheesecake perfect for a day of exploring.
- Available: Reg, Fem, Auto Fem
- Parentals: Purple Panty Dropper x Forum GSC
- Ind / Sat: Indica
- Photoperiodic Flowering: 65 Days, Oct.1st-15th
- Flavor / Taste / Smell: Sweet Fresh Berries
- Characteristics: Moderate Variation, Huge Trichomes
- Auto Flowering Version: 70-90 Days Seed to Harvest
- Auto Parentals: PPD x Strawberry Cheesecake x Vanilla Latte Auto
10 Feminized Autoflower Seeds per pack
There are no reviews yet.