There are no bids.
High Biscus 10 Regular Seeds
Out of stock
This auction has ended
You are bidding on one pack of Coastal Seed Co. retired High Biscus (Purple Corinto x Puna Budder) 10 Regular Seeds.
The High Biscus strain, lovingly nurtured by Coastal Seed Co., is a unique marriage of Purple Corinto and Puna Budder. The result is an Indica dominant strain that delivers a vibrant palette of flavors and effects.
Purple Corinto, hailing from the tropical landscapes of Central and South America, lends High Biscus its rich purple hues. Its flavor profile is earthy and sweet, marked by a high concentration of caryophyllene and myrcene.
Puna Budder, known for its Hawaiian lineage, brings to the table its potent indica effects and hints of limonene. Akin to the luscious Hawaiian vegetation, its aroma is fruity and sweet.
High Biscus’ terpene profile is an intoxicating concoction of caryophyllene, myrcene, and limonene. The initial scent is earthy and sweet, reminiscent of its Purple Corinto lineage. Limonene adds a zesty, citrus undertone to the mix, making for a truly unique aromatic experience.
- All auctions start on Friday at 16:20 Eastern at $1 with no reserve and end at 23:59 Eastern Sunday.
- The bid increment is $5.
- A bid placed in the last 60 seconds will extend the auction by five minutes.
- Proxy bidding is allowed.
- Payment is due within 24 hours of the auction closing. You can pay by credit card, debit card, crypto, or cash.
- Shipping is not included in the winning bid price. You will be responsible for shipping costs for USPS Priority Mail ($9).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.