With over 12 years of accumulative efforts invested into the development process, Birds of Paradise has an incredibly unique terpene profile that has kept us on the edge of our seats. Both parents were bred and selected based mainly upon medicinal values, which makes this strain very effective for multiple conditions of patients.
- Height: medium/tall
- Weight (yield): Heavy
- Flowering time in days: 60-70days
- Sativa/Indica ratio: 60/40
- Taste (burned and unburned): Pineapples/berry/skunk/rose
- Scent (burned/unburned): Tropical fruit and berries with hints of rose.
- What the dried bud/crumbled bud looks like: extremely frosty
- Speed of high onset: Immediate
- Duration of high: 4-6 hours
- Quality/type of high: The high begins with a cerebral effect, which transitions to a full body effect after the initial onset.
- Medicinal qualities: Anti-anxiety, pain, nausea, MS, IBS, insomnia, increased artistic vision. Birds of Paradise has an enticing tropical/fruity smell that serves growers well as an easy to grow medical strain. The high is thought provoking and borderline psychedelic, which should be handled with care.